Engaging, full-color cards will open doors for exploring nonfiction text!
- Each card features a leveled, high-interest nonfiction text in a short, easy-to-digest format
- The 24 cards in each pack are divided among 5 text structures: Descriptive, Sequence, Cause/Effect, Problem/Solution and Compare/Contrast
- The back of each card features comprehension questions, and text-based writing prompts and vocabulary activities, all aligned to Common Core Standards
- Each question and activity has the corresponding standards labeled next to it so teachers can assess areas of difficulty
- Teachers guide offers tips on teaching text structures and explains how to use the cards individually, in small groups, and in whole-class instruction. Answer key included. 24 cards, 8" x 10"